Click here for an updated version of this game for the second and final presidential debate on Thursday, October 22.
Yes, the first debate between President Trump and Joe Biden will take place tomorrow, September 29 at 9:00 p.m. EST, with Fox’s Chris Wallace as moderator. Will either contestant emerge on stage wearing a face mask? The won’t be a handshake– so how will Trump and Biden greet each other? (Look down? Sideways?)
The night will be long. But here’s a way to cope: play the first night of our 2020 presidential debate drinking game. Or bingo! We have that too (scroll down). Here is…
Before it starts:
Everyone had a beer. You will need it. Loser must sync with Christina Aguilera infamous rendition of the Star-Spangled Banner to kick off the festivities. God bless America.
Take a sip when Trump:
- Said “youg”
- Said “Jina” (China)
- Speaks of his admiration for any totalitarian world leader
- Makes false statements related to the coronavirus and our response to the pandemic
- Complains of mysterious electoral fraud
- Accuses Biden of wanting to defund the police
Take a sip when Biden:
- Uses malapropism
- Say “people”
- References to the middle class
- Start a sentence with “look”
- Tells a story about an “average joe” worker he met on the campaign trail that could easily be fabricated
- Claims it will end systemic racism and does not explain how
Take a sip when:
- Says “the United States of America”
- Say something inappropriate
- Loses its place in the middle of a sentence and completely changes direction
- Throws a direct insult at the other
- Biden uses Obama’s record as proof of his own abilities as a leader.
- You can no longer follow what Trump supports.
Take a shot/finish your drink if:
- Biden’s eye begins to bleed. It happened once, it can happen again.
- Trump describes his financial records and history with the IRS as ‘perfect’
Do not drink ? Download our 2020 Presidential Debate: Night One Bingo Card (here):