Photos by Gage Skidmore (via Flickr)
The final debate between Donald Trump and Joe Biden takes place tonight, October 22, at 9 p.m. EST. Kristen Welker, NBC News White House correspondent and co-host of Today weekend, will be moderator. Both candidates will also have their microphones cut off throughout the 90-minute debate.
Now, whichever side of the driveway you fall into, we’re all in for one hell of an interesting debate (if that’s actually happening)! So this is a great opportunity to get a little drunk, isn’t it? Make sure you have our 2020 Presidential Debate Drinking Game bookmarked and saved for your reference when you log in. Well done !
The Ultimate 2020 Presidential Debate Drinking Game:
- Choose your candidate
- Donald trump
- Joe biden
- (Or both, if you’re done with it all!)
- Listen / Watch for “Buzz” words and actions
- Each candidate has a series of “Buzz” words and actions that can be said / done at any time.
- There is a list of “Bonus Buzz” words and actions that That is the candidate can say / do at any time.
- Take a sip when a buzz word or action is said / done
- One sip per “Buzz” word or action.
- Know your limits and drink responsibly.
* Disclaimer: Our community now does not support binge drinking or underage drinking. Please drink responsibly and know your limits. *
- Take a sip when Donald Trump …
- Said “excuse me”
- Said “Huge”
- Said “Yuge”
- Mentions her diagnosis of COVID / recovery
- Makes this face.
- Take a sip when Joe Biden …
- Said “people”
- Said “Malarkey”
- Said “Here’s the deal”
- Mentions Trump’s COVID Diagnosis / Recovery
- Uses a malapropism (The mistaken use of a word in place of a similar sounding word, often unintentionally.)
- Take a sip when thother candidate …
- Said “Obama”
- Said “middle class”
- Said “Vaccine”
- Lobs a direct insult to each other
- Ignore the mute button and keep talking anyway