Young people, it is not progressive to address health issues for any reason. I challenge you all to avoid this path. Taunting Senator Bola Tinubu for health reasons diminishes your mission. These videos need to stop. Focus on politics and avoid looking lost in a modern world.
I still want to challenge Senator Tinubu to tell his wife, Senator Oluremi Tinubu, to stop her attacks on the Igbos. Statistically, she is? to be the next First Lady of Nigeria.
I lived and worked in Lagos. My house in Alade Avenue was close to Fela’s family home in Ikeja. Everyone was Nigerian. Dividing in the name of politics takes us back. I call on the National Orientation Agency (ANO) to do its job.
Registration for the Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 9 (Sept. 12 – Dec. 3, 2022) has started. register here. The cost is N60,000 or $140 for the 12 week program.
In the records, APC is a failing party and these records are to be used to cut power to APC. Senator Tinubu’s health is not necessary; use his party’s failed policies and continue the campaigns. It represents the ruling party and that means you have data to make your case. We can show civility even as we debate the future of Nigeria.
I’m still waiting for the first presidential debate; I offered to moderate it (lol). We can also finance it if the 3 best candidates present themselves. We will provide a blackboard and ask them to design a flowchart on how to fix Nigeria. Leaving will have ‘a broken nation [current state]» and the end « emerging nation » [desired in 4 years]. They must be part of the policies, actions, initiatives, etc. In the picture. People, we need to see how these men think, on the fly.
#Respect same as us #debate Obi, Atiku and Tinubu.
Comment #1: Ndubuisi Ekekwe why shouldn’t we address health issues? In the West where you live and thrive, would any political party be brazen enough to choose and try to sell a very flawed candidate mourning Emi Lokan to the public voting without consequences? You know as well as I do that this bunch of clowns get their way because of our deference to seniority and respect. We need to get rid of this garbage and hold anyone who gets into it to account.
My answer #1: Just as Republicans attacked Joe Biden with nativity scenes, when you do this you are reminding the largest and most trusted voting bloc that age is a “sin”. They will despise this message. I am not aware of any debate that someone called that BAT did not show up for health reasons. So if he can do what others are doing and you haven’t devised a way to make him make excuses, the innuendo should be removed.
Until we have a mandatory component that presidential aspirants must submit an independent medical report, these candidate videos may not help. Tinubu representing APC and promising to continue the current policy is a bad candidate; I can make this call without making fun of his health or anything.
Comment #2: Teacher.Ndubuisi Ekekwe. That’s all there is. “We will provide a blackboard and ask them to design a flowchart on how to fix Nigeria.” ???
This puts all arguments to sleep.
Because if you can’t design the organizational chart, that means, among other things:
- You don’t even know and understand the problem.
- You do not have a minimum of appreciation of the extent of the problem.
- You can’t build the best team.
- You won’t understand and spot flaws in a timely manner even if you hire an expert to design it.
- You will create clashes in your administration because everyone would think that what they bring is doable and thus unhealthily jostle for unearned positions.
- Your administration will be anchored in quicksand – the book of revered Chenua Achebe comes to mind.
- You can’t be a rallying point to take inspiration from weather storms, if any, because you would have lost your bearings from the whistle.
- You cannot articulate what needs to be done.
1. Advance your career, manage your business better with Tekedia Mini-MBA (September 12 – December 3, 2022): The cost is 60,000 Naira ($140). Click and register here.
2. Click and register for Tekedia Startup Masterclass and master business secrets from start-up to unicorn. The cost is 180,000 naira ($400).
3. Click to join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and own some of the best startups in Africa with a minimum investment of $10,000.